An eVisa allows you to travel to a country for a fixed period of time. This article is a simple guide on how to get an eVisa for Gabon.
How to apply for the eVisa?
You should know that the eVisa is valid for tourism and commercial purposes only.
This eVisa is for travelers wishing to travel to Gabon by air, from the single entrance to Léon Mba Libreville International Airport.
- Complete your online form with a copy of the passport and a passport photo.
- The eVisa application form must be correctly completed. The information put on the form must match that of the passport data.
- eVisa applicant must not travel before the arrival date specified at registration or take the risk of traveling without having received the Gabon entry authorization document.
4. This e-visa is granted for the following lengths of stay:
- From 1 to 3 months with a single entry, its cost is 70 €;
- From 6 months with multiple entries the price is 185 €.
The processing time for the request is 72 hours.
Some countries are exempt from visas under bilateral agreements with Gabon.
Attach to your eVisa application an approved passport photo
An important part when building your file : a passport photo that will be accepted by the administration in Gabon and won’t slow down your eVisa process.
By using our app you can create in comfort from home 100% valid passport photos because we use double conformity control (artificial intelligence + real human control).
With unlimited trails create your perfect photo! After our control your digital photos will be sent to your email and if you choose – to your home printed on a professional approved paper.