The Hajj is a pilgrimage located in Saudi Arabia for people of the Muslim faith. It requires obtaining a specific visa from the Saudi Arabian consulate in the applicant’s country of residence. If you want to do another pilgrimage, maybe tourist visa or Umrah visa is better?
How to obtain Hajj visa?
You must submit your visa application to the nearest embassy to your home to obtain a paper consular visa. However, make sure to contact to the consulate first because quite a few consulates accept only Hajj visa applications through approved travel agents. Likewise, consult the list before accepting any travel agent offers to avoid any fraudulent activities.
The application must be filed between Mi-Shawwal and until 25 Dhu Al-Qa’dah.
For the Hajj visa application you will need the following documents:
- Passport valid for at least six more months,
- One recent passport size color photograph with a white background (some travel agents require two),
- Completed application form filled in with black ink pen or printed,
- The applicant must be in possession of a non-refundable roundtrip ticket with confirmed reservations.
- Proof of vaccination for meningitis and ACYW135.
- Two certified checks or cashier checks payable to ‘Unified Agents Office’ in Jeddah for pilgrimage services.
- To learn about exceptions and particular cases, consult the official website.
How much Hajj visa costs?
The hajj visa itself is for free.
You do however need to the previously mentioned two checks for guides, Zamzam water agents, tent accommodation in Mina and Arafat and transportation costs.
To complete your application take the passport photo at home!
An important part when building your application is adding a conforming ID photo.
Create it easily with your smartphone 24/7 without leaving the house.
Smartphone iD is an app available on Android and iPhone. Take unlimited shots to get a photo that you like, and once our software and team has approved it, receive it shortly in your email and/or within few days – in your mailbox.
Our artificial intelligence and human control system guarantees 100% that your photo will be accepted and conform with the mandatory ICAO standards.