One should apply online for £229 with an indefinite leave to stay. You receive feedback within 6 months. For a faster decision, it will cost you an extra €800. If the UKVCAS appointment was on a weekday, you get your decision by the next business day. If the UKVCAS appointment was on a weekend, you get a decision after two working days.
When you have temporary pass, you apply online at £161. It enables you to get a decision after 8 weeks.
A Commonwealth citizen who does not have documents for proof can get a Biometric Residence Permit under the Windrush Scheme.
For more information visit the official website.
- Everything you need to know about a residence permit
- What to do if your UK residence permit is lost/stolen?
- How to replace your visa with a UK Biometric Residence Permit?
- Work residence permit
- When apply for a BRP?
- Changing information of your BRP
- How to apply for a residence permit?
- How many photos do you need for a BRP?
- Family residence permit
- Student residence permit
- UK residence card