Are you unsure of how to move forward with your Passport application? Perhaps you need to find out about cheap Passport photos. Getting a compliant Passport photo that is cheap and high-quality doesn’t have to be difficult anymore. Use our well-research article to find out all you need to know about cheap Passport photos in Australia. Keep scrolling!
What are the Cheap Passport Photos Places?
There is no more need to worry about whether your Passport photo is up to standard! Using the options below, you’ll soon find cheap places to get compliant Passport photos, not to mention cheap Passport photo printing!
Cheap places to get an Australian Passport photo
- Kmart: You can get a 4×6 (10 x 15 cm) and it costs only $0.10. Uploading your Passport photo to Kmart is a good way to print a compliant photo.
- Photo Booths: You can take your photo in these booths to get a compliant Australian Passport photo. They can be difficult to find though. You might find them in these places:
- Transportation hubs
- Shopping Centres
- Kodak Moments: You can print photos directly from your camera roll using a Kodak Moments Kiosk. The Wifi connected self-service photo printing station can easily be used to print photos from your phone.
- Smartphone iD: If you want an all-in-one stop for getting a low cost, compliant Passport photo with digital or printed delivery and speedy services, choose ‘Smartphone iD’!
It’s vital you shop around when looking for a compliant Passport photo. If not, you’ll end up paying more than you need to! With most in-store services, you’re going to pay 15-20$ when you don’t have to.
Certified Passport photos don’t have to come at a high cost. Just download ‘Smartphone iD’ and the rest we’ll sort out!
Cheap Passport Photos in Sydney
Take a look at these places for getting cheap Passport photos in Sydney. You’ll be happy once you’ve got a deal on your Passport photo!
For Australian Passport photos in Sydney:
- Digital Foto World: Location is Shop R12B, 324 Pitt St inside food court building. You can get Passport photo prints here.
- Photoland: Located at Shop 5/60 Elizabeth St, you can get Passport photos here.
Cheap Passport Photos in Melbourne
Melbourne is full of opportunities to get compliant, cheap Passport photos, so don’t hesitate to start today!
For Australian Passport photos in Melbourne:
- The Photo Shop: The location is 215 Bay St. You can get compliant Passport photo prints here.
- L&D Photo Express: Located at 322 Smith St, you can get Australian Passport photos here.
Cheap Passport Photos in Adelaide
Submitting your Passport application without knowing your photo is compliant could be a mistake! Make sure you get a compliant photo. Check out these places for cheap Passport photos in Adelaide.
For Australian Passport photos in Adelaide:
- Konica Photo Express: Located at 136 North Terrace, Shop/19 Station Arcade. You can get compliant Australian Passport photos here.
- Ted’s Cameras Adelaide CBD: Location is at 212 Rundle St. You’ll be able to get your photo taken here for your Passport application.
- Arkaba Photos: Located at Arkaba Shopping Centre, 180 Glen Osmond Rd. You can get compliant Australian Passport photos here.
Cheap Passport Photos in Perth
Once you find the perfect deal for your Passport photo, you’ll be ready for travel in no time! Here are some cheap places you can go to in Perth to get Passport photos.
For Australian Passport photos in Perth:
- Perfect Photos: The location is 459 Hay St. You can get Passport photo prints here.
- Broadway Digital: Located at Broadway Fair Shopping Centre 23/88, Broadway. You can get Passport photos here.
Cheap Passport Photos in Brisbane
If you’re thinking about getting a Passport photo, make sure you use a professional service that knows what they’re doing. Check out these cheap places to get Passport photos in Brisbane.
For Australian Passport photos in Brisbane
- JnJ Photography: Located at 7/780 Boundary Rd. You can get compliant Australian Passport photos here.
- Ted’s Cameras Brisbane CBD: Location is at 150 Adelaide St. You’ll be able to get your photo taken here for your Passport application.
- Arana Photography by Stepehen Jones: Located on 24 Barker St. You can get compliant Australian Passport photos here.
Cheap Passport Photos Online
Don’t get yourself in a mess trying to find the best photo studio appointment for your schedule. Just do it another way. For instance, you can download ‘Smartphone iD’ on your phone without any special equipment, and have certified Passport photos in no time.
Not sure what the best place is to get your baby Passport photo? It’s important to choose the right Passport photo provider, so you get a compliant Passport photo. Not all Passport photo online providers deliver the same quality of service. So make sure you do choose the right one.
If you’re not sure how to choose a professional online cheap Passport photo provider, consider these tips:
- Most free or cheap providers that are available only contain the most basic tools for editing your Passport photo yourself.
- Some online providers can be unreliable and not provide the high-quality end product that is required for a Passport application
- Not all online providers necessarily provide customer support after you’ve got your photo, even if it gets rejected!
- Professional Passport photo providers deliver a higher level of service with extra guarantees like ‘Smartphone iD’s’ government approval and refund guarantee.
- Professional Passport photo providers employ professional staff to check your photo. ‘Smartphone iD’ uses AI and biometric experts to make sure your photo is compliant with national requirements.
Helpful cheap tools to consider using for Passport photos online in Australia
- Smartphone iD: Get certified photos, verified by our biometrics experts, with digital (email) or printed delivery. We offer a great competitive price and a money-back guarantee.
- www.123passportphoto.com: No background removal, but you can create most identification document photos with this website.
- persofoto.com: Either use a webcam or upload your photo to resize it via this website. You can reposition your photo using the keyboard and zoom function. Once finished, you can download your photo.
How to Get Cheap Passport Photos Near Me?
If you need to find cheap Passport size photos near you, take a look at these tips to help you get a compliant Passport photo.
How to get Cheap Passport photos near me in Australia
- Try an online search for “Australian Passport photos near me” or “Australian Passport photos near me in [your city]”
- If you’re going to go to a store to get a Passport photo, make sure you find out their opening times!
- Look out for pharmacies and supermarkets near you as they will usually have an online locator so you can find one near you.
- Phone up your local pharmacy or supermarket to find out the locations of their photography services.
- Smartphone iD: Get certified photos, verified by our biometrics experts and AI, with digital (email) or printed delivery. We offer a great competitive price and a money-back guarantee. You can get all this from the comfort of home, using your smartphone!
Passport Photo Requirement & Size
Filling out important documents can always be a bit intimidating. But don’t worry, we’re here to help! When getting a Passport photo, make sure you follow the requirements so you get an end product that is compliant.
You can easily get a high-quality end product that is guaranteed to be accepted by Passport officials by using our app ‘Smartphone iD’.
Australia Passport Photo Requirements
- If you take your own photo, the photo must be sharp with no visible pixels or printing errors.
- You mustn’t have red eye in the photo
- Provide two identical, less than six-month-old color prints for your application
- The photos must not be printed from an inkjet printer
- No cosmetic retouching is permitted (such as removal of background, moles, wrinkles or scars).
- Ensure your face is entirely visible in the photo
- No deep shadows or glaring lights should obscure your face
- Head coverings and hats are forbidden except for medical or religious reasons
- Jewellery is not allowed to be worn
- Avoid wearing uniforms or colours that match the background colour
- Keep a neutral expression for the photo
- Face the camera directly on and center yourself in the frame
- Make sure your eyes are clearly visible
To get an Australian Passport photo you can use, you should follow the Passport photo dimensions that are required by the Australian government.
Australian Passport Photo Size Requirements
- An Australian Passport photo must be 35mm-40mm wide and 45mm-50mm high
- In the Passport photo, your head must be a maximum of 36mm and a minimum of 32mm from chin to crown.
With our ‘Smartphone iD’ app, you’ll be telling everyone about how easy it is to take Australian Passport photos! It’s easy and intuitive, so your compliant Passport photos will be ready for use, once we’ve pre-approved them!
Where to Get Passport Photos at a Cheap Price?
Cheap price Passport photos don’t have to be elusive or rare. In fact, Passport photos for a cheap price will become the normality when you use ‘Smartphone iD’. Whether it’s adult or baby photos that you need, we’ve got it covered.
Like all things, the better the service, the better the product you’ll receive. But that doesn’t have to increase the cost! Our professional service uses both AI software and a team of biometrics experts to check your photos for compliance.
If you like to save time and money, check out our Passport photo app for Passport photos at a cheap price.
So why use a Passport photo app like ‘Smartphone iD’?
- Smartphone iD: Passport photos are a crucial part of Passport processing. That’s why our team checks Passport photos thoroughly and uses AI to ensure that your photo meets all requirements!
- We use biometric data analysis as well as professional examination for the best results, so you can travel without worrying about what might be wrong with it.
- We offer a government approval guarantee as well as a money-back guarantee.
- We’ve designed our app to be convenient with everything from quick and secure payment processing, to easy photo taking when using the app.
- You don’t need an appointment or any additional paperwork just take a photo.
- ‘Smartphone iD’ is convenient as you don’t have to leave the house to get a Passport photo!
- We offer printed delivery as well as digital delivery, whatever suits you!
Get Your Cheap Passport Photo With Your Phone
Get your Cheap Passport photo today!
Follow these steps to take pre-approved Passport photos in Australia.
- Download ‘Smartphone iD’ on compatible phones, available on iOS and Android
- Take a photo using the app, ‘Smartphone iD’ will guide you through the process
- Select which country you want to produce a photo for, Australia in this case
- Select which document type you want the photo for (Passport, driving license, visa etc.)
- Receive photos digitally via email, as soon as our AI and experts approve them
- Use these digital copies to print them yourself. Or, you can use our printing service, to make it even easier
Sometimes you don’t have time to pick and choose or browse around for the best option. The number of Passport photo services available can be overwhelming! You can have cheap and approved Passport photos using ‘Smartphone iD’, just like that.
Thinking about using ‘Smartphone iD‘?
Where is it cheapest to get Passport photos from?
If you get your own compliant Passport photo in digital format using ‘Smartphone iD’, you can get a 4×6 (10 x 15 cm) template at Kmart and it costs only $0.10. Uploading your Passport photo to Kmart is a good way to print a compliant photo.
How much does Auspost charge for Passport photos?
Auspost charges $19.95.
Can you get Passport photos at Kmart?
Yes, you can. You can choose the 4×6″ (10x15cm) template to print out Australian Passport photos at Kmart.
How many Passport photos do you get at Officeworks?
You get two photos.
How can I save money for my Passport photo?
Our app is a great option for cheap Passport photos. We also offer a money-back guarantee. Scroll up and follow the steps to get started.
Can you use your phone for a Passport photo?
You can, it’s really easy with our clever app. Scroll up to follow the steps and get started today!