Have you been finding ways to avoid getting your digital Passport photo? There’s no need anymore! You’ll be pleased to find out that there are many easy ways to get approved digital Passport photos in 2023. With this article, you can find out our tips to help you get one. So, if you’ve just started your Passport application or are almost finished, check out this article.
Where to Get Digital Passport Photos in AU
If you’re stuck for ideas on where to get a digital Passport photo in AU, you’re in luck. It’s important that you make sure you Passport photo is compliant with all requirements so your application can go smoothly.
Check out these places to get a digital Passport photo in AU.
Places to get digital Passport photos in AU:
- Aus Post: Get digital Australian Passport photos. Available for Passport and Visa. A bit pricey at the cost of $19.95.
- Photo Studio: A photo studio is a good place to get digital Passport photos. If you can get an appointment, this could work for you. It’s usually more expensive than most other options!
- Smartphone iD: We can offer expert checks (AI, biometric experts) for your Australian Passport photos. You can get our professional printing service if required, or Passport photos with digital code. We’ve designed our app to be convenient, secure and cheap.
Where to Get Digital Passport Photos Near Me?
If you need a digital Passport photo, check out these tips and places below.
Tips to find digital Passport photo near me
- Try an online search for “Australian digital Passport photo booth near me” or “Australian digital Passport photo near me in [your city]”
- If you’re going to go to a supermarket to get a digital Passport photo, make sure you find out their opening times!
- Look out for pharmacies or large supermarkets near you as they will usually have an online store locator so you can find a digital Passport photo near you.
- Phone up pharmacies or large supermarkets to find out if their location has a photo service with digital photos.
- Smartphone iD: Get certified photos, verified by our biometrics experts and AI, with digital (email) or printed delivery. We offer a great competitive price and a money-back guarantee.
How to Get Digital Passport Photos Online
It’s easier than ever to get a digital Passport photo online. However, you must make sure you choose a professional service. This is because not all free services check the photo themselves before you receive your Passport photo.
‘Smartphone iD’ is the perfect way to make sure you haven’t missed any important requirements regarding your Passport photo.
Using free tools
- Kmart App: Ensure your passport photo meets all requirements, upload and crop your Passport photo in the Kmart photo app. You can then print and pick it up in-store or get it delivered.
- Passport Photo ID (Android/iOS): A free tool you can use to edit your US Passport photos. There isn’t a compliance check though. You can take a photo or upload one to be able to edit them through the app.
- ePassportphoto.com: Upload a compliant Passport photo, crop and edit it then get a digital copy. Make sure your photo is compliant with requirements beforehand.
Using Reasonable Price Tools
- Smartphone iD: Get certified photos, verified by our biometrics experts, with digital (email) or printed delivery. We offer a great competitive price and a money-back guarantee.
- www.123passportphoto.com: The website can be used for creating ID document photos, but it doesn’t have the ability to remove backgrounds.
- passport-photo.online: Take photos for biometric documents, compliance check included.
- persofoto.com: Either use a webcam or upload your photo to resize it via this website. You can reposition your photo using the keyboard and zoom function. Once finished, you can download your photo.
Digital Passport Photos Requirements & Size
When trying to get a digital Passport photo, you must follow every requirement that the Australian government mandates. This includes photo quality, your appearance, your posture and the size and format of the photo. This is so your Passport is compliant and your application will get accepted.
Cost of Digital Passport Photos in AU
When getting a government-compliant Passport photo in Australia, you should probably consider how much it will cost you. Usually, the costs are around 9-20$ for a professional Passport photography service. What you pay will depend on the type of service you choose and where you live.
Using a professional service like ‘Smartphone iD’ can be a great option because it’s cheap, convenient and secure with a money-back guarantee.
Where to Print your digital Passport Photos
If you think you’ve got the Passport photo requirements ready, you can now print your photos out for submitting your application. There are lots of ways to get Passport photo prints, so have a look at all the ways you can print them out.
- Kmart Photo Center Printing: Kmart offers a photo printing service for $0.10 per printed photo. You can get two Australian Passport photos per ‘4 x 6 inch’ (10×15 cms) printing template.
- Passport Photo Appointment Printing: Most convenience stores and pharmacies only offer to take your photo for you and then print it, usually at a high cost! You can find participating locations using their online store locator.
- Places like Aus Post and Officeworks can print out Passport photos though you’ll have to find participating stores in Melbourne
- Photo Studio Printing: This can be quite expensive and you need to find time to get an appointment! They’ll be able to print photos once they’ve taken them for you.
- Smartphone iD Printing: When you choose our printing service, you can get Australian Passport photos on professional-grade photographic paper. The app is convenient as you can use it wherever you are. Using ‘Smartphone iD’, get digital copies of pre-approved Australian Passport photos for competitive prices, and print them out wherever you like.
Which Digital Passport Photo App to Opt In
In your Passport application journey, you might have considered digital Passport photo apps as an option. Most free apps don’t have a compliance check, so make sure you choose a professional paid service for the best results for your Passport photo. Through our research, we’ve made a list of the digital Passport photo apps you can use. Take a look.
Free (Android & iOS)
Ensure your passport photo meets all requirements, upload and crop your Passport photo in the Kmart photo app. You can then print and pick it up in-store or get it delivered.
- Crop feature
- Printing in-store or home delivery
- No compliance check
- Takes longer than other apps
Passport ID Photo Maker Studio ( android & iOS)
The app facilitates the cropping of photographs for passports, Visas, ID documents and driving licenses for a number of countries.
- Crop feature
- JPEG and PNG compatibility
- Add both your name and the date
- Similarly priced to local photo printing retailers
- Best features require Pro version
- Country-specific requirements are not listed
For the best quality Passport photos made easily from the comfort of your home, opt into our app ‘Smartphone iD’. You’ll be secure in the knowledge that we offer full compliance checks through our AI software and biometrics team. We also can provide you with a full money-back guarantee if your photo is rejected (unlikely).
Paid (Android & iOS)
Smartphone iD App
If you want to create approved passport photos for your passport using your smartphone you can receive them via email or post. Smartphone iD is the first mobile app that allows users to take passport photos directly from a smartphone.
- Get a conform, verified photo for ID, passport and Visa via email or post
- Compatible with various countries around the world
- Quick and convenient, everything’s done for you
- Simple to use
- Best price for all-inclusive service
- No expert check is included in the free photo version
If you need a paid app for Australian Passport photos, you can try this one. Uses algorithmic checks for your photo and alerts you to problems.
- Easy-to-use interface
- Background removal
- Passport photos reviewed by iVisa expert to ensure compliance
- Selfie-like pictures only
- Service costs cannot be easily seen
Take Your Digital Passport Photo With Your Phone
Think about how cool it would be to have an app that lets you take compliant Passport photos with just your phone!
All you need is available right now, just use the steps below to begin.
- Download ‘Smartphone iD’ on compatible phones, available on iOS and Android
- Take a photo using the app, ‘Smartphone iD’ will guide you through the process
- Select which country you want to produce a photo for, Australia in this case
- Select which document type you want the photo for (Passport, driving license, visa etc.)
- Receive photos digitally via email, as soon as our AI and experts approve them
- Use these digital copies to print them yourself. Or, you can use our printing service, to make it even easier
Whatever your needs, you probably want a high-quality digital Passport photo. There are plenty of ways to get one, but we suggest you make sure it complies with all the checks. This is so the Australian government accept your application. So use ‘Smartphone iD’ to avoid any problems when it comes to your digital Passport photo.
What are you waiting for? Check out ‘Smartphone iD‘s’ digital Passport photos today!