An eVisa allows you to travel to a country for a fixed period of time. This article is a simple guide on how to get an eVisa for India.
Foreign travelers whose nationality is listed here, wishing to travel to the Republic of India by air or sea, can apply for an electronic visa online. Prices range from € 65 (Tourism) to € 114 (Business, Medical).
How to apply for the eVisa?
THE DIFFERENt types of evisa for India
You can choose between the following types if eVisa:
- e-Tourist Visa (several entries in India of 30 and 90 days maximum for a period of 30 days, 1 year or 5 years from time of obtaining your e-visa),
- e-Business Visa ( several entries in India for a maximum of 180 days),
- e-Conference Visa (one entry to India for a maximum of 30 days),
- e-Medical Visa (up to 3 entries for a maximum of 60 days),
- e-Medical Attendent Visa (up to two family members accompanying a person who holds a e-Medical Visa for up to 60 days).
PROCEDURES TO OBTAIN YOUR eVisa for India
A quick and simple process in 4 steps:
- Fill out an application online;
- Pay for your Indian e-Visa;
- You will have an answer within 72 hours of your payment;
- You receive your e-Visa by email and all you have to do is print it out!
In case of refusal of your e-Visa, you will be reimbursed. If your visa is lost, it will be returned to you by email.
Attach to your eVisa application an approved passport photo
An important part when building your file : a passport photo that will be accepted by the Indian administration and won’t slow down your eVisa process.
By using our app you can create in comfort from home 100% valid passport photos because we use double conformity control (artificial intelligence + real human control).
With unlimited trails create your perfect photo! After our control your digital photos will be sent to your email and if you choose – to your home printed on a professional approved paper.