An eVisa allows you to travel to a country for a fixed period of time. This article is a simple guide on how to get an eVisa for Kenya.
How to apply for the eVisa?
Types of evisa for Kenya
- Single Entry Visa: Issued for a single entry to persons whose nationality requires a visa to enter Kenya for professional, tourist or medical reasons. A single entry visa is valid for 3 months before travel. Go to the immigration control at the port of entry, you will be able to benefit from a period of stay not exceeding 90 days. The price is 42 €.
- Transit Visa: Issued to persons stopping over in Kenya at other destinations for a period not exceeding 72 hours. People who have connecting flights directly without leaving the airport do not need to apply for a transit visa. The price is 17 €.
- Courtesy Visa: This is a visa issued to holders of diplomatic, official and service passports entering the country for official duties or transiting through Kenya to a third country for business or official duties. Courtesy visa is free of charge.
PROCEDURES TO OBTAIN YOUR EVISA FOR Kenya
- Create your account via the official website;
- Fill out the request form and pay;
- Download the evisa PDF from your evisa visitor account.
Attach to your eVisa application an approved passport photo
An important part when building your file : a passport photo that will be accepted by the administration in Kenya and won’t slow down your eVisa process.
By using our app you can create in comfort from home 100% valid passport photos because we use double conformity control (artificial intelligence + real human control).
With unlimited trails create your perfect photo! After our control your digital photos will be sent to your email and if you choose – to your home printed on a professional approved paper.