An eVisa is an electronic visa application form that allows foreign nationals to apply for a visa to Malaysia at their leisure. It is a single-entry visa that is valid for 90 days from the date of acceptance and permits the holder to stay in the country for no more than thirty days. All trips are strictly for leisure or business, meaning you are not allowed to seek employment.
Those who apply for and acquire an authorized Malaysia eVisa can enter and exit the country through any Malaysian border crossing. The document takes one business day to process on average. Still, it can take up to three days in some situations. The cost of obtaining a Malaysian eVisa, whether for single or multiple entries, is $45. Standard processing costs $35, while Rush and Super Rush Processing cost $65 and $85, respectively.
Countries That Can Request eVisa for Malaysia and How to Apply
Not all countries are considered eligible for the Malaysian eVisa. The countries whose citizens can apply for an online visa are as follows;
- China Montenegro
- Sri Lanka
Onlinevisa.com is a safe site to use while applying for an eVisa for Malaysia.
Documents Needed to Apply for A Malaysian eVisa
To apply for a Malaysian online visa, one must meet specific requirements:
- A passport valid for the next six months from the application date
- Passport photo of the tourist
- A valid debit or credit card
- Return flight tickets
- For minors under the age of twelve, a birth certificate is required
- A work or residence permit is required for those living abroad
After the eVisa for Malaysia is approved, documents presented at the port of entry must meet specific requirements. These include:
- Must have a printed out copy of the eVisa
- Passport used to complete online visa application
- Confirmed return tickets
- Proof of booking accommodation in the country
- Proof of sufficient funds for expenses
Photo Requirements for A Malaysian eVisa
The passport photo requirements for the Malaysia eVisa are as follows:
- White background
- Should not be older than six months
- Should be taken in natural colour
- There should be no smiling
- The eyes must be completely visible
Attach to your eVisa application an approved passport photo
An important part when building your file : a passport photo that will be accepted by the administration in Malaysia and won’t slow down your eVisa process.
By using our app you can create in comfort from home 100% valid passport photos because we use double conformity control (artificial intelligence + real human control).
With unlimited trails create your perfect photo! After our control your digital photos will be sent to your email and if you choose – to your home printed on a professional approved paper.