Whether you are visiting Singapore for business, employment or holiday, you require a Visa. An eVisa shows all the data shared with the state of Singapore. It is directly linked to your passport electronically. This is to assist in obtaining an international travel permit.
One may apply for the eVisa online. It requires 5 working days to process it having a validity of 30 days. It costs 30 Singapore dollars.
Which countries can request eVisa for Singapore and how to apply?
The following countries can request for Singapore evisa:
7. Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
10. Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (Document of Identity)
24. People’s Republic of China (PRC)
26. Saudi Arabia
Which documents you need to prepare when requesting eVisa for Singapore?
These are the items you require when requesting eVisa Singapore:
- A duly filled application form for a visa;
- Passport with a validity of at least 6 months;
- A photocopy of the passport first, last and any observation page;
- Two recent coloured passport sized photographs;
- A 6 months bank statement;
- Confirmed return air ticket;
- Personal covering letter including purpose of visit and date of travel;
- An invitation letter if invited by friend or family in Singapore.
What are the eVisa photo requirements for eVisa of Singapore?
The following are eVisa photo requirements:
- It must be taken within the past 6 months showing current appearance;
- Photo must be in colour;
- It must show your full face, front view with a plain white background;
- There are to be no filters and effects of the photo…
To complete your application take the ID photo at home!
An important part when building your file : a passport photo that will be accepted by the Singapore administration and won’t slow down your eVisa process.
By using our app you can create in comfort from home 100% valid passport photos because we use double conformity control (artificial intelligence + real human control).
With unlimited trails create your perfect photo! After our control your digital photos will be sent to your email and if you choose – to your home printed on a professional approved paper.
Continue on reading:
- What is an eVisa?
- How to get an EU blue card?
- ETIAS and travels within Europe
- Should you get a digita nomad visa?
- What documents Brits need for traveling in Europe?