Are you looking to travel and stay in Thailand for a few days? Well, getting an eVisa for Thailand doesn’t have to be a painstaking process. Once you apply through the online portal, you only need to wait for five to ten business days. It takes 2000 THB, which translates to $65.
Which countries can request eVisa for Thailand, and how can they apply?
Thailand is very clear on the countries eligible for their eVisa. Here is a quick list of these countries.
- Papua New Guinea
- Republic of Cyprus
- Saudi Arabia
Anyone from these countries can get their visas from Thailand’s online visa site. It is a quick and convenient online application.
Which documents do you need to prepare when requesting eVisa for Thailand?
For you to apply for the Thailand eVisa, all applicants must meet the requirements. You must have:
- Passport from a Thai eVisa allowed country. It should be valid for at least thirty days from the day of travel and with at least one blank page.
- A well-taken passport photo
- Credit or debit card to pay for the Thailand eVisa charges
- Your current email address to receive your Visa for Thailand once it’s approved
What are the photo requirements for Thailand?
There are quite a few requirements to fulfil when taking the passport photographs for visa.
- Photos should be 45mm by 35mm in size.
- The face should cover 80% of the passport photo.
- It should be a full face with a front view and all eyes open.
- There should be two photos.
Attach an approved passport photo to your eVisa application
An important part when building your file : a passport photo that will be accepted by the Thai administration and won’t slow down your eVisa process.
By using our app you can create in comfort from home 100% valid passport photos because we use double conformity control (artificial intelligence + real human control).
With unlimited trails create your perfect photo! After our control your digital photos will be sent to your email and if you choose – to your home printed on a professional approved paper.