An eVisa allows you to travel to a country for a fixed period of time. This article is a simple guide on how to get an eVisa for Turkey.
How to apply for the eVisa?
Note that the e-Visa is valid for tourism and commercial purposes only.
To get an e-Visa in Turkey, you must first check if you are eligible for the e-Visa. Each traveler must obtain their own e-Visa, including infants and children, even if children / infants are included in their parents’ passports).
The steps to follow:
- Connect to the official website;
- Make sure to check that you are eligible for the eVisa;
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 more months from the time you enter Turkey;
- Complete your information and proceed to payment (the price of the e-Visa depends on your nationality);
- After receiving the “verification email”, you must click on the “approve” button and proceed to payment within 24 hours (Once the e-Visa has been processed, none of the information contained therein can be changed);
- A link to download your e-Visa will be emailed to you. You must print it out and keep it with you when entering and leaving Turkey.
The validity period of your e-Visa is different from the length of stay. For more details, click here.
Attach to your eVisa application an approved passport photo
An important part when building your file : a passport photo that will be accepted by the administration in Turkey and won’t slow down your eVisa process.
By using our app you can create in comfort from home 100% valid passport photos because we use double conformity control (artificial intelligence + real human control).
With unlimited trails create your perfect photo! After our control your digital photos will be sent to your email and if you choose – to your home printed on a professional approved paper.