An eVisa allows you to travel to a country for a fixed period of time. This article is a simple guide on how to get an eVisa for Vietnam.
How to apply for the eVisa?
The Vietnamese visa is a travel document issued by the Vietnamese authorities, giving permission to travel and enter Vietnam.
Electronic visa for Vietnam is valid for a maximum of 30 days with a single entry.
The conditions for obtaining the electronic visa:
- Hold a valid passport;
- Be a foreigner outside Vietnam;
- Do not fall in cases of suspension of entry.
The steps to obtain your e-Visa:
- Go to the official website;
- Make sure that you are eligible for the eVisa;
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 more months from the time you enter Vietnam.
- Complete your information and proceed to payment (the price of the eVisa depends on your nationality).
Attach to your eVisa application an approved passport photo
An important part when building your file : a passport photo that will be accepted by the administration in Vietnam and won’t slow down your eVisa process.
By using our app you can create in comfort from home 100% valid passport photos because we use double conformity control (artificial intelligence + real human control).
With unlimited trails create your perfect photo! After our control your digital photos will be sent to your email and if you choose – to your home printed on a professional approved paper.