You must have a valid Australian visa to get into the country, except if you’re an Australian or New Zealand citizen. As a New Zealand citizen, Australia allows you to apply for a visa upon arriving in the country. It’s therefore beneficial for you to apply visa for Australia before leaving your country.
There are several types of visa for Australia you can apply for, including working holiday visas, tourist visas, student visas and other common visas from your nearest Australian consulate or embassy. You may also apply for these visas straight from the Australian’s Department of Home Affairs site.
Types of Visas for Main Developed Countries
There are several types of visas you can apply for if you are travelling to Australia, depending on your passport, length of stay, and purpose of the visit. Here are the main visa types:
- Visitor – it’s for individuals that travel to Australia for a short-term, either for business or tourism. It lasts three, six or 12 months.
- Transit – it’s for the group that wishes to transit via Australia and won’t stay in the country for more than three days.
- Working holiday – it’s for those aged between 18 and 30 and intends to extend their holiday stay, but they must be from certain countries as listed on this website. Work holiday visas are available in several subclasses, such as 417 and 462.
- Medical treatment – it’s offered to the individuals to those searching for medical consultations and treatment in the country.
- Student – it’s for the people who wish to study full-time in the country and must do so in a recognised institution.
- Partner, family and fiancé members – it’s ideal for partners, kids, or parents of Australian citizens, permanent residents or eligible New Zealand residents.
Which Main Documents Do You Need to Prepare When Requesting Visa for Australia?
The required documents vary from one country to the other, but these are the standard documents you need to have:
- An original and valid passport;
- Visa application form;
- Financial statements;
- Two photos;
- Income tax returns;
- Payslips and employment proof;
- Marriage certificate if married;
- A flight reservation or a round or return ticket;
- Hotel bookings and reservations for the entire duration if applying for a tourist visa.
What are the Visa Photo Requirements for Australia? One of the main requirements include: foto format should be 35 X 45mm. The face size should take 80% of the photo. It is important have white background.
Attach an approved passport photo to your eVisa application
An important part when building your file : a passport photo that will be accepted by the Australian administration and won’t slow down your eVisa process.
By using our app you can create in comfort from home 100% valid passport photos because we use double conformity control (artificial intelligence + real human control).
With unlimited trails create your perfect photo! After our control your digital photos will be sent to your email and if you choose – to your home printed on a professional approved paper.