You are most likely looking for a location where you can have a photo taken for your France Visa online. The good news is that you would not have to go anyplace to receive a passport photo for your France visa. Simply have someone else take a picture of you using your mobile device, and then upload it to the online application form that you are filling out.
How to take a France Visa photo online?
All you need to do is download our app and click your picture by using the tips mentioned below. After you are satisfied with your picture, choose the France Visa photo and get your pictures to your email address within an hour.
Tips for your France Visa photo
You are required to follow the laws rules and regulations that are outlined in the following points to take your photos in the required manner:
- The background of your French passport photo should be simple, uniform, and light in color. Light grey or light blue are good options, but not white, which is not permitted.
- The photo must be in color, have a high-quality resolution (not pixelated), show natural skin, hair, and eye colors, be crisp, not fuzzy, and be free of scratches or wrinkles if scanned.
- Shadows in the background or on your face and neck can cause your French passport photo to be rejected, so take your picture in a well-lit area. Natural light is ideal, so take your photo during the day, preferably where you can stand in natural light.
- Your entire face should be shown in the photo, with open eyes and a closed mouth. You should be directly facing the camera and your head should not be tilted in any direction. Smiling or frowning is also prohibited; instead, maintain a neutral facial expression throughout the photoshoot.
- Sunglasses and tinted glasses are not allowed, although prescription glasses are. Avoid thick-framed glasses so you can see your pupil and iris. When capturing photos, avoid lens reflections.
- You are not permitted to wear a hat, a scarf, headphones, facial piercings that cover any part of your face, or any other accessory that covers your forehead or eyes.