Getting your passport photos from Tesco is very easy. All you need to do is to visit a Tesco store near you and go to their photo booth. They have Max Spielmann photo booths and get your verified photos for £6.
We also have a better option for you. You can use our app and get your passport pictures using your mobile. You can click as many pictures as you like and that’s it. We will handle the rest for you. You can get your photos by email or by mail on your doorsteps. Sounds great, right?
Using Our online app for our passport photos
- You dont need to go anywhere and get your pictures clicked from the comfort of your home. It does not matter if you are at a park or office. All you need is a mobile stand or someone to take your passport picture. It is important you are not wearing very heavy makeup or having colored contact lenses.
- Your pictures will be 100% verified and will be accepted by the passport authority
- We will only charge 4.03£ for your pictures and send them to you within one hour along with the photo code for the online application. You can have those pictures printed or we can send them to you at your doorstep
- You can easily snap your baby’s photos from home without having to take them to a photo booth
Using the Tesco photo booth for your passport photos
- Although Tesco has very hi-tech photo booths for getting the perfect pictures for your passport. However, they charge £6 per picture and the cost may add up if you are getting photos for your family as well.
- You need to leave your home and use your lunch or tea break to go to a Tesco store. You can save all this time and hassle and click your pictures from your mobile at home.