The e-Visa allows you to travel to a country for a fixed period of time. We will explain the steps to successfully complete an e-Visa application for Gabon.
What document do you need to apply for Gabon eVisa?
You should know that the e-Visa is valid for tourism and commercial purposes only.
This e-visa is intended for travelers wishing to travel to Gabon by air, from the single entrance to Léon Mba Libreville International Airport.
- Complete your online form with the copy of passport and biometric photo.
- The e-Visa application form must be correctly completed. The information entered on the form must match the passport data.
- The e-Visa applicant cannot enter the country before the arrival date specified at registration nor take the risk of traveling without having received the Authorization document to enter Gabon.
4. This e-visa is granted for the following lengths of stay:
- from 1 to 3 months with a single entry, its cost is 70 €;
- from 6 months with multiple entries the price is 185 €.
The processing time for the request is 72 hours.
Some countries are exempt from visas under bilateral agreements with Gabon.
What is Gabon eVisa photo size?
- Gabone eVisa photo size is 35mm x 45mm.
- Supported photo formats are : PDF, JPEG, GIF, BMP et PNG.
- Maximum file size is 1 Mo.
- Photo must be taken within 6 months.
- Cannot be over-exposed or under-exposed.
- No shadow on the face or behind the person.
Get a valid visa photo with your smartphone!
To complete your application, download the Smartphone iD app. We deliver a valid visa photo for every country, as our software recognizes each country’s photo sizes and specific requirements.
Take a photo, choose a country, choose visa as document type and receive an approved photo in your email.
Save your time and money, and do it directly from home. Unlimited tries for that perfect look without leaving home.