A tourist visa is ideal if you plan to enter the UK to visit your family and friends. The visa is ideal for holidays, private medical treatment, business, or even getting married. The different types of tourist visas include:
• Marriage visitor visa
• Standard visitor visa
• Visas to pass through the UK in transit
• Visit the UK in a Chinese tour group
• Parent of a Child Student visa
• Permitted Paid Engagement visa
The standard UK visa will cost you around €95, but it can cost you between €361 for 2 years and €655 for 5 years for an extended stay. Application for a visitor visa ought to be done outside the United Kingdom. Furthermore, the earliest you can apply for the visa is 30 days before travel.
What documents you need for the UK tourist visa?
- A valid passport with at least one blank page
- UK tourist visa application form
- Proof of financial means to cover your stay
- Two coloured photographs as per the UK guidelines
- Detailed travel itinerary
- Accommodation specifications in the UK
- Biometric information
- Living address in your home country
- Previous travel history
- Criminal history
- Paid UK visa fees
- Letter of invitation from your host
- Certified translations of all documents that aren’t in English
- Tuberculosis test results
For more information visit the official website.